Thursday, August 30, 2012

Yuvi confident for T20 clash.

Yuvraj Singh is practising hard for the coming T20 World Cup in Sri Lanka.  He said " Experts are not are not watching me, they don't know about my fitness, its only me who knows what's going on inside me. I know myself better and I am confident enough to do well in the coming World Cup."

The former Indian captain Saurav Ganguly had commented on inclusion of Yuvraj in the squad as an  'emotional' decision by the selectors.  


Yuvraj Singh said " I am practising hard National Cricket at Academy at Bangalore since last three months. The experts here are closely watching my progress and fitness level  from all the aspects of the game" He further said '' I have played three matches at the NCA. I will have some serious match practice for two matches against New Zealand.I shall have seven matches before going in for the World Cup, hence I will have enough match practice."

We all have to keep our fingers crossed and see how the fighter Yuvraj performs in the days to come.   Sure he will prove the selectors right for his selection. 

No comments: