Thursday, September 6, 2012

Zindagi Abhi Baki Hai.....

"I don't know if I would be making one run or 20 runs,take a catch,or take  wickets....I am just so happy to be back. Some months back I could not even climb the stairs, and now I have this chance ",these are the words from Yuvraj Singh.

These encouraging words will inspire everyone, who is fighting against any dreadful disease , the way Yuvraj has fought against cancer , is an inspiring example for anyone fighting against cancer.

 A documentary ZINDAGI ABHI BAKI HAI  will show Yuvraj's battle against 'C' and how he came out triumphant. The documentary will be aired in November.

Yuvraj said ' The documentary is a reflection of what a cancer patient goes through. I wanted it to be documented as I wanted it to be an inspiration for those who live in denial. It is my story I want everyone to live their life all over  again.'  He further says ' At times I felt that chemotherapy was destroying my body, but at the same time , I also realised that I had to fight it out.When you have cancer, you work towards saving your life and I am thankful to God for giving me back my life. I wanted to come out stronger and play for India again.

His feelings were flowing like water and he said ' I am just raring to go to the field , Its like a child who has got his first Christmas gift and can't wait to open it.  

All the best Yuvraj the entire nation is with you, waiting to see you again on the field. 

     

No comments: